Saturday, July 19, 2008

The RN

I got the job. I am the new oncology nurse at Baptist. I'm very excited. It just feels like the place I need to be. I know that there are going to be times when it is hard, and I'm going to feel like I am going through your illness all over again; but I just feel drawn to do this. I know what these families are going through and they need all the support they can get. I also know that you will help me when it gets tough.

Mom was so excited, that I met her in Conway yesterday afternoon and she bought me a bunch of scrubs. It's going to be nice to not have to worry about what to wear again. I just can't wait to get back to the hospital. I really missed it.

On another note: Thomas is going through the terrible, awful, end of the two's! YIKES! He has just been a little demon the last few days. I'm afraid he's gonna have bruises from all the spankings he has been getting. Hopefully this stage will pass soon. James is doing much better at school. He isn't crying as much. They are both just momma's boys. I love at night when they want to snuggle with me to go to sleep.

Well, I have to go work at the school. I love you and miss you a bunch.

Babygirl forever - Jan

No comments: